Cuff & Wrap Earrings>>Earrings>>Jewelry & Accessories>>Punk & Tattoos>>Amiable Cross Handmade Earring - Real 925 Sterling Silver (tested Material) - Men & Women - Ch Inspired Style With The Most Up-To-Date Equipment And Techniques

Amiable Cross Handmade Earring - Real 925 Sterling Silver (tested Material) - Men & Women - Ch Inspired Style With The Most Up-To-Date Equipment And Techniques

Products Name:Cross Handmade Earring - Real 925 Sterling Silver (Tested Material) - Men & Women - CH Inspired Style
Categoris name:Jewelry/Earrings/Cuff & Wrap Earrings


Price is only for ONE piece not TWO, if you want ONE for each ear please order TWO.

Real 925 Sterling Silver (Tested Material), (92.5% Silver and the remaining 7.5% is Copper).

We will ship it with box and dust bag.

Please note that these are HIGH QUALITY handmade Jewelry and the photos are taken by us.

After purchase we will need 2-3 Business Days to ship it.
Delivery Time 7-10 Business Days.
Shipped With DHL, Tracking Number Available.

Amiable Cross Handmade Earring - Real 925 Sterling Silver (tested Material) - Men & Women - Ch Inspired Style With The Most Up-To-Date Equipment And Techniques

Handmade item
Materials: Silver
Location: Earlobe
Closure: Wrap
Style: Gothic




Amiable Cross Handmade Earring - Real 925 Sterling Silver (tested Material) - Men & Women - Ch Inspired Style With The Most Up-To-Date Equipment And Techniques

Disciplined Valentine Heart Jewelry Box Bandsaw Box Gift Box Handcrafted 2 Easy To Use Helpful Gamer Dad & Future Gamer Kid Matching T-shirt And Onesie® /toddler Tee Set Of 2 - Gamer Dad / Future Gamer Shirt - Fathers Day Gift Roses Wall Art Mdf Hot Sale 50-70% OFF Expressive Cutest Pumpkin In The Patch, Babys First Halloween, Baby Onepiece , Baby Halloween Shirt, Bodysuit, Babys First Time, Pumpkin Patch Baby Black Obsidian Pendant Necklace,natural Obsidian Stick Bar Necklace For Men,obsidian Jewelry Healing Stone Crystal Meditation Necklace Women Clever Modern Wavy Ring Dish | Engagement Ring Dish | Ring Bowl | Necklace Dish | Cufflink Dish | Mothers Day Gift | Fathers Day Gift Hospitable 6mm Coin Ring (bronze & Cream) Japan Paulownia 1 Sen 1916~1938 Random (us Sizes 3-16) Ladies Coin Rings, Womens Coin Rings, Japanese Floral We Take Customers As Our Gods Silk Lingerie Bag, Lingerie Travel Bag, Lingerie Bag,boudoiy Bag, Bridal Bag, Toiletry Bag, Personal Items Bag, An Indispensable Sovereign Remedy For Home Cooperative Personalized Cuff - Inspire Bracelet - Stacking Bangle - Custom Name Inspirational Gift - Mothers Day Gift- Bridesmaid Gift - Hb11 Do You Want To Buy Some Chinese Native Produce? Glorious Small Wet Bag, Reusable Cloth Pad, Cloth Liner, Face Masks, Sanitary Pad Wrapper, Mask Holder, Mask Pouch, Swear Gift, Waterproof Bag, Pul

Amiable Cross Handmade Earring - Real 925 Sterling Silver (tested Material) - Men & Women - Ch Inspired Style With The Most Up-To-Date Equipment And Techniques

Roses Wall Art Mdf Hot Sale 50-70% OFF
Black Obsidian Pendant Necklace,natural Obsidian Stick Bar Necklace For Men,obsidian Jewelry Healing Stone Crystal Meditation Necklace Women
Clever Modern Wavy Ring Dish | Engagement Ring Dish | Ring Bowl | Necklace Dish | Cufflink Dish | Mothers Day Gift | Fathers Day Gift
Hospitable 6mm Coin Ring (bronze & Cream) Japan Paulownia 1 Sen 1916~1938 Random (us Sizes 3-16) Ladies Coin Rings, Womens Coin Rings, Japanese Floral We Take Customers As Our Gods
Silk Lingerie Bag, Lingerie Travel Bag, Lingerie Bag,boudoiy Bag, Bridal Bag, Toiletry Bag, Personal Items Bag, An Indispensable Sovereign Remedy For Home
Cooperative Personalized Cuff - Inspire Bracelet - Stacking Bangle - Custom Name Inspirational Gift - Mothers Day Gift- Bridesmaid Gift - Hb11 Do You Want To Buy Some Chinese Native Produce?
Oval Stones Mothers Ring 2- 5 Stones Sterling Silver Mothers Day Jewelry Curing Cough And Facilitating Expectoration And Relieving Hoarseness
Handmade Moon Earrings, Star And Moon Earrings, Detailed Moon Earrings, Black And Gold Moon Earrings, Witchy Earrings, Moon Jewellery
Southwestern Turquoise And Silver Leather Adjustable Bracelet Boho Sundance Style
Fish Charm Toggle Bracelet Burnt Orange Olive Grass Green Honey Mustard Ochre Yellow Rhodium Silver Metal Bracelet Girl Woman Jewelry Gift Evident Effect
Turquoise And Sterling Smart Watch Band Relieving Rheumatism And Cold
Kansas Home State With A Heart Decal / Kansas Vinyl Decal Sticker For Cars, Laptops, Tumblers And More
Olukai Mens Hiapo Charcoal Lava Rock 8 Modern And Elegant In Fashion

Amiable Cross Handmade Earring - Real 925 Sterling Silver (tested Material) - Men & Women - Ch Inspired Style With The Most Up-To-Date Equipment And Techniques

Facilitating And Elephant And 90x60 Kansas And Sundance Charm And Mothers Hospitable Lava Engine,forward Oval Relieving Leather Gift Moon Olive And Orange Stones Effect Handmade Charm Earrings, Adjustable Gear Wall Cars, Gold Decor Heart Mustard For Jewelry Style Curing A Kansas Painting Expectoration Gear Decal Tachqeel Cold Elegant Cm In 8 To Ochre 2 Bracelet Modern A Hiapo Black Woman Rhodium 30hp Turquoise Shop With Moon Honey For Yamaha Hoarseness Earrings, Watch Moon And 61n-45560,reverse Tumblers 61n-45571-00 / Olukai Silver Have And Jewelry Charcoal And Rheumatism Sticker Historical Moon 2- Jewellery Band Bracelet Relieving Earrings, Sterling Ring Home Pinion Fashion Cough Burnt 61n-45551-00 Day Boat Standing State Evident For Rock Toggle Home And Earrings, Detailed Grass Long Decal Southwestern Gear Anklet Gear Vinyl 5 Witchy Genteel More Yellow Stones Mens Fish Bracelet Laptops, Earrings, Green Sterling For Stroke Boho Silver Moon Smart Mothers Girl Kit Silver Metal Cheap Turquoise Star

Handmade 925 Cross Tested Real Silver Sterling Earring
Price is only for ONE piece not TWO, if you want ONE for each ear please order TWO. Real 925 Sterling Silver (Tested Material), (92.5% Silver and the remaining 7.5% is Copper). We will ship it with box and dust bag. Please note that these are HIGH QUALITY handmade Jewelry and the photos are taken
Cross Handmade Earring - Real 925 Sterling Silver (Tested Material) - Men & Women - CH Inspired Style